June 1, 2007, Newsletter Issue #101: Travel Visas

Tip of the Week

Parents who are traveling to certain countries will need a visitor's visa. These countries may include, China, Russia, Guatemala, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Vietnam or Korea. To obtain a travel visa, the adopting couple will need an official letter of invitation authorized by the government of the country they are traveling to. The parents will need to take this letter with an application and passport photographs to the appropriate office in the U.S. to have the visa processed.

Parents will want to choose the type of visa that is appropriate for their travel needs and it is highly recommended that the visa has “adoption” listed on it as the reason for travel. The adoption agency will be able to advise parents on the type of visa that is right for their trip.

About LifeTips

Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.

Not finding the advice and tips you need on this Adoption Tip Site? Request a Tip Now!

Guru Spotlight
Jolyn Wells-Moran